Exceptional quality daily diet which promotes outstanding growth and championship form
– Specific blend of lipid and other nutritional components to meet the natural omnivorous requirements of Nishikigoi
– Includes a strain of Bacillus bacteria called Hikari-Germ – click here for more information about Hikari-Germ
– Feed when the water temperature is 16°C or above
– Sizes: Small, Medium & Large pellets
– Pack sizes: Small – 2kg; Medium – 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 15kg (click here for 15kg stockists); Large – 5kg
Promoting growth and form in all championship grade Koi or Koi with championship potential.
Feed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
There are no reviews yet.